Effective compliance and strong corporate governance is vital in any business. Sound management of regulatory risks makes financial, commercial, legal and moral good sense. Failure to address potential liabilities can create huge financial and reputational risk for a business, with the penalties for non-compliance continuing to increase.
Pannone Corporate’s Regulatory team works with clients to anticipate and track emerging issues, identifying practical solutions to the problems that arise from the increasingly stringent laws governing the way we do business.
Instructed to represent numerous household names, Pannone Corporate’s Regulatory team provides its clients with the confidence that only true experience can foster, together with the flexibility and outstanding client service commitment in which Pannone Corporate excels.
With our lawyers accessible 24/7 we provide specialist crisis management expertise from the moment an incident happens, advising on each stage of the investigatory and legal process as it occurs. This encompasses:-
• instructing and guiding internal investigations;
• early case assessment of potential liabilities;
• representation at Police and/or regulator led witness interviews (where appropriate);
• advice and representation at interviews under caution; and
• representation at Court, including advocacy.”