We work closely with founders, CEOs, directors, and senior executives in relation to all aspects of their personal employment relationships. We also have experience of acting for medical professionals in relation to a variety of employment issues including NHS terms and conditions, workplace bullying and discrimination.
Our approach is straightforward – we listen, provide pragmatic and commercial advice and help you achieve your goals.
We can advise and represent you with any legal issues that may arise throughout the lifecycle of your employment. We can support you with advice in relation to:
• Your service agreement and other contractual documentation, whether as an employee, director, or self-employed contractor.
• Legal issues relating to bonuses, incentive arrangements, shareholder issues, and remuneration packages.
• Disciplinary matters, discrimination and equal pay, problems arising from illness or other incapacity, bullying and other grievances.
• Regulatory issues and any director’s duties.
• Issues arising on exit from your employment including contractual entitlements, shareholder rights, and confidentiality obligations.
• Post-termination restrictive covenants – their enforceability, strategies for dealing with them in your new career, and representing you in any dispute with your employer.
• Negotiating your exit and advising on the terms of any settlement agreement.
We also provide advice on potential claims and represent you at the employment tribunal or in the county or high court where you have an outstanding complaint against the organisation for which you worked.